[CentOS-mirror] New mirror site on Viettel IDC (Viet Nam)

DONG SY CUONG cuongds at viettelidc.com.vn
Tue Sep 11 20:07:17 EDT 2012

Dear support team,
Currently, We're using the FE 100Mbps for both mirror site.
Thanks,
___

 DONG SY CUONG
 Head of System Division
 Technical Department – Viettel IDC

Add: 5th Floor, CIT Building, Duy Tan Str, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 62692125 (Ext: 158)
Fax: +84 4 62620007
Mobile: +84 989125999
Website: http://viettelidc.com.vn

Disclaimer:
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. . If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
error.