[CentOS-mirror] stop

Roberto R. Morelli morelli at es.net
Mon Sep 17 19:53:58 EDT 2012

That is how I feel.  This is for people that run mirrors, if they run a
mirror, be on the list.  If you do not run a mirror, get off the same way you
joined.  So much worthless chatter for no reason at all.

All the information to unsubscribe is in the email header and footer of all
messages, yet they can not see it, but know how to bug the entire community.
If these folks are also running mirrors, heaven helps us all, explains a lot !

Cheers,
-R

--On September 18, 2012 7:32:36 AM +0800 Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>

--
Roberto R. Morelli
morelli at es.net
Energy Sciences Network
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
510-486-7255

PGP Key Fingerprint: F49F 1186 0E2B F591 1BF7  0538 79AA F8C7 7E8B 4562