[CentOS-mirror] Liberty University Mirror

Wilson, Tirian twilson at liberty.edu
Wed Sep 19 08:09:09 EDT 2012

Good Morning,
We have been mirroring the current version of CentOS for a couple of years but it looks like we forgot to join this list and announce we were a mirror.  Our server is at mirror.liberty.edu, the full URL is http://mirror.liberty.edu/pub/CentOS and we are synching 3 times a day to a Tier 1.  Our mirror server only supports HTTP and has 250MB of upstream bandwidth; we are located in Lynchburg Virginia on AS 32726.  The sponsoring organization is http://www.liberty.edu.  Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Thanks!

Tirian Wilson
Network Engineer for VoIP
Network Services

(434) 592-3439

[http://www.liberty.edu/media/1616/40themail/wordmark-for-email.jpg]

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971