[CentOS-mirror] New mirror site on Viettel IDC (Viet Nam)

Fri Sep 7 04:46:31 UTC 2012
DONG SY CUONG <cuongds at viettelidc.com.vn>

Dear support team,

We follow your guide on centos website to become centos' mirror site. Please help us add our site to public mirror.

1.       http://centos-hn.viettelidc.com.vn

a.       Location: Ha Noi City, Viet Nam

b.       We do cron with task rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS /path/to/local/mirror/root 3 times per day

c.       Unlimited datatransfer

2.       http://centos-hcm.viettelidc.com.vn

a.       Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam

b.       We do cron with task rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS /path/to/local/mirror/root 3 times per day

c.       Unlimited datatransfe

Here is my company Viettel IDC, http://viettelidc.com.vn

Regard,

DONG SY CUONG

Head of System Division

Technical Department – Viettel IDC

Add: 5th Floor, CIT Building, Duy Tan Str, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi

Tel: +84 4 62692125 (Ext: 158)

Fax: +84 4 62620007

Mobile: +84 989125999

Website:  <http://viettelidc.com.vn/> http://viettelidc.com.vn

Disclaimer:

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. . If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

.