[CentOS-mirror] stop

Tue Sep 18 12:44:58 UTC 2012
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 04:53:58PM -0700, Roberto R. Morelli wrote:
> That is how I feel.  This is for people that run mirrors, if they
> run a mirror, be on the list.  If you do not run a mirror, get off
> the same way you joined.  So much worthless chatter for no reason at
> all.

This list is for anyone that cares to be on it.  And as far as worthless
chatter I count 4 replies from you in my inbox on it all pointing out
basically the same thing :)

There is obviously something going on here with this issue whether it be
a troll or not.  The number of these messages hitting the list is
statistically out of the norm.  This is also not a brand new issue but
one going back some weeks / months.

Also, please do not top-post to the centos lists if you would be so
kind.  Thank you.

							John
--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit