[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Announce

Wed Sep 19 20:14:19 UTC 2012
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On 18.09.2012 14:58, George Shammas wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> NYU just set up a mirror. Its currently only available over http.

Mirror added. Should show up shortly.

> Also, Fedora's Mirror Manager setup is really awesome. I
> already goggled and found that this has come up in this mailing list and
> was shot down. But it is really amazing how easy it is to setup a mirror
> there.

It hasn't been shot down, it's just a thing of time available for CentOS
from my side at the moment (which isn't much, I'm afraid, for several
reasons).

But we would still have a manual mirror registration, even with Mirror
Manager …

> Let me know if you need any more information.

URL to sponsoring organization would be great :)

Cheers,

Ralph