[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Dattatec Mirrors

mirrors at dattatec.com
Tue Aug 13 16:54:48 UTC 2013

El Lunes 12/08/2013, matteo at matteocavalli.it escribió:
> Hi, i'm the admin of mirror.matteocavalli.it, new italian mirror.
> Download are only possible via http.
> Thank you, bye!

Hi!

You'll need to provide more info for your mirror to be added, and give Raplh a
week or so to add it.

According to http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22 you
need to:

- Please email the list when you're all set up with your cron job and your
  initial sync is completed. We will add you to our list of mirror sites.
- Please provide all relevant URL's (ftp/http/rsync/?) as well as how often
  you are synchronizing the mirror network.
- Please include what city/state/country you are in and what your bandwidth
  cap is.
- Also please give a name and link to the sponsoring organization so we can
  give proper credit.
- If the best contact point for your mirror is not the address you are
  subscribed to the mailing list with, please provide the email address of
  your preferred contact as well.

Other than that, you mirror seems fine and uptodate, I can access it from
Argentina and browse it without problems.

Cheers!
--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Senior SysAdmin / IT Architect