[CentOS-mirror] Public mirrors with CentOS

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 17:52:32 UTC 2013

it depends on Ralh's availability sometimes a few days, some times 2 weeks or more

you should really use a script that creates a lock file, because occasionally a centos msync server gets stuck and your rsync will stall, a lock script will prevent multiple rsync jobs running at the same time and can also email notify you of issues (if you configure it right)

something like this might be a good start: http://f.sts.io/2GVYhYCpOz.txt

Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5