[CentOS-mirror] (no subject)

Christopher Meng

cickumqt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:45:02 UTC 2013

Funny if it were.

If a mail footer always contains unsubscribe link, it's really funny.Does
it mean you should think about unsubscribe action evey time you read a mail
from mailman list?

If you want to subscribe, please take a look at the footer, I think nobody
is blind. Everyone should know how to unsubscribe because after you
subscribed a mail has sent to the inbox, it contained all information.

The best solution is that they footer has a link which points to
subscription management. Not a xxx mailing list with a link. But this
doesn't relate to centos.
在 2013-2-2 PM5:57,"Anthony Somerset" <anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk