[CentOS-mirror] New Canadian Mirror

Sat Jan 5 20:42:41 UTC 2013
Daniel Pawliw <daniel.pawliw at netflash.net>

Hi there,

We're an ISP out of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and I've set us up with a full mirror since there seems to be a profound lack of Ontario mirrors.

http://mirror.netflash.net/centos/
ftp://mirror.netflash.net/centos/
rsync://mirror.netflash.net/centos/

Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Ratelimited at 100mbit currently (if demand is high, I'll increase the limit. We've got 2 separate gigabit feeds with room for expansion).
Max requests from each service type is set (arbitrarily) at 256
Company Name: Netflash Internet Solutions
Company Website: http://www.netflash.net/

I've confirmed they everything works within the public subnets we own, though if anyone would like to confirm externally that'd be appreciated.

Cheers