[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror all set up.

Paul F. Bernal B., Ing. paul.bernal at espoch.edu.ec
Tue Jul 9 17:24:00 UTC 2013

Hi!,

We've prepared and set up a mirror for CentOS here at the ESPOCH
University. The relevant data next:

URLS:
HTTP:			http://mirror.espoch.edu.ec/centos
RSYNC:			rsync://mirror.espoch.edu.ec/centos
FTP:			N/A

Mirror Sync frequency:	4 times/day (00:05, 06:05, 12:05, 18:05)

We're located at:	Riobamba/Chimborazo/Ecuador

BandWwidth:		149Mbps

Sponsor organization:	ESPOCH (Escuela Superior Politécnica de
  			Chimborazo) - http://www.espoch.edu.ec

Let me know if you need some more info and when our mirror is finally
plublished.

Thanks!

--
Salu2