[CentOS-mirror] opening of a new centos public mirror

Miroirs UP13 mirrors at univ-paris13.fr
Mon Mar 11 13:53:30 UTC 2013

We opened a public mirror for centos accessible at
We are mirroring the complete mirror from the central repository (all
versions for
all platforms and isos). We have configured the cron for an update via
rsync every 8 hours.
We serve the repository only via http at the moment.

Our organization is Université Paris 13 (http://www.univ-paris13.fr), we
are located
near Paris in France, and we are on the RENATER network (1G-10Gb/s).
The correct contact address is the one I am using to post to this list.

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong or if you need more

Université Paris 13