[CentOS-mirror] [#ECV-99774-254] 6.4 content

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Mar 8 00:16:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 12:06:53AM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 03/07/2013 11:54 PM, Colocity Support Team wrote:
> > Can we have a separate closed list that only listed mirror admin's are subscribed to?
> >

> that is supposed to be this list!
>
> Thoughts on how we might be able to close / clean this up a bit more are
> welcome!

1) Figure out what is going on with all the subscriptions from people that
   obviously don't want to be here.

2) Fix the problem as determined from above.

or

1) Announce mass unsubscribe to all members via mass mail.

2) Unsubscribe everyone.

3) Let those truly interested in being back here resubscribe themselves.

							John
--
I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that
there are as few as there are any other great artists.  It might even be

-- John Steinbeck (1902-1968), American writer, Nobel laureate, Pultizer
   Prize awardee, "...like captured fireflies" (1955)