[CentOS-mirror] opening of a new centos public mirror

Mon Mar 11 13:53:30 UTC 2013
Miroirs UP13 <mirrors at univ-paris13.fr>

Hello,

We opened a public mirror for centos accessible at
http://miroir.univ-paris13.fr/centos/
We are mirroring the complete mirror from the central repository (all
versions for
all platforms and isos). We have configured the cron for an update via
rsync every 8 hours.
We serve the repository only via http at the moment.

Our organization is Université Paris 13 (http://www.univ-paris13.fr), we
are located
near Paris in France, and we are on the RENATER network (1G-10Gb/s).
The correct contact address is the one I am using to post to this list.

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong or if you need more
information.

Thanks,

Damien MASCRE
Université Paris 13