[CentOS-mirror] Additional URL for anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk CentOS mirror

Mon Mar 4 20:59:36 UTC 2013
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On 26.02.2013 16:31, Jaroslaw Zachwieja wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We've added an HTTPS URL to our mirroring service. CentOS mirror is now
> available via:
>
> http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CentOS/
> ftp://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/CentOS/
> rsync://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/CentOS/
>
> and the new one:
>
> https://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CentOS/

Even if your mirror is up to date now (I reenabled it, so it should be
in the official mirror lists again in a few hours), I cannot do that
without dropping the http link, as we do not really have an extra field
for https in our database, nor does any of our tools evaluate a field
like that.

Only thing I could do would be to drop the http link, but I am not sure
that you want to have that.

Cheers,

Ralph