[CentOS-mirror] 6.3 tree on vault

Mon Mar 4 21:19:25 UTC 2013
Shad L. Lords <slords at lordsfam.net>

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 28.02.2013 16:54, Shad L. Lords wrote:
> > Over the last few days I've noticed that I keep getting the 6.3 tree and
> > then deleting it.  It appears that some vault mirrors have a copy of just
> > the source for 6.3 while others have a mostly full 6.3 tree.
> >
> > Can someone look at this and make a decision on whether or not to have
> the
> > full tree or just the source?
>
> I am not sure if we are already syncing 6.3 to vault right at the moment
> (with 6.4 being around the corner). Vault should (and will) have the
> complete tree, once 6.4 mirroring is stable.

I understand and expect this.  But until 6.4 is released I would expect to
only see the source in 6.3 trees on vault.  This seems to be the case for
most of the mirrors but at least 1 has the binaries and ISOs in their vault
tree as well.

In the last two days I've done the following:

m1 -> delete binaries (source still there)
m1 -> sync
centost4 -> download binaries/isos
centost4 -> sync (including binaries)
centost4 -> delete cr repo
centost4 -> sync
centost4 -> sync
m1 -> delete binaries
m1 -> sync
centost4 -> download binaries/isos
m1 -> delete binaries

> Where do you sync from?

I currently sync from vault.centos.org

No matter which mirror I sync from the drpm are on it.

-Shad