[CentOS-mirror] [#ECV-99774-254] 6.4 content

Fri Mar 8 00:17:09 UTC 2013
HostingXtreme <info at hostingxtreme.com>

the admins can approve mails that go out to the list - and, reply to those
that do not need to go out.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> On 03/07/2013 11:54 PM, Colocity Support Team wrote:
> > Can we have a separate closed list that only listed mirror admin's are
> subscribed to?
> >

> that is supposed to be this list!
>
> Thoughts on how we might be able to close / clean this up a bit more are
> welcome!
>

> --
> Karanbir Singh
> +44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh
> GnuPG Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc

Shaunak Sayta
HostingXtreme Admin
info at hostingxtreme.com
US - (516)-340-2401
India - +91-22-23522886
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.