[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Germany

Mon Mar 25 00:12:23 UTC 2013
Bryan Whitehead <driver at megahappy.net>

> That might be okay for you, it is not okay for us (especially as there
> are loads of mirrors in the US having no cap). That is nothing personal,
> I just don't want people to suddenly run into that 10Mbit cap, while
> there are other mirrors around which can deliver 100 to 1000Mbit/s.

This is for a mirror in Germany, not the US.

That said, it would be great if the howto was more clear about minimum
network requirements (even better would be an expected network traffic
statement). I wouldn't have gone though the trouble of setting this up
if I knew the possibility of 10Mbit connection being too little was a
problem.