[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Status incorrect?

Info | HostingXtreme.com

info at hostingxtreme.com
Mon May 20 06:47:01 UTC 2013

I traced the mirror status probe server to 72.232.223.58 (US/United States/
58.223.232.72.static.reverse.ltdomains.com)

Whitelisting this IP in the firewall has got it to show up again. Not sure
how many other Probe IPs are there.

I am still looking into the reason why the "/" page is taking long to
appear.

--
Thanks,
Ruzbeh