[CentOS-mirror] mirror site

Anthony Somerset

anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Thu May 30 14:54:54 UTC 2013

sounds like you need to call a sysadmin:

apache indexing: http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/enabling-apache-file-directory-indexing/

depending on your webserver permissions: the folders need to be 755 and your files 644, the following 2 commands will do that if you cd to the mirror doc root first:

find . -type d -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0755
find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0644

Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5