[CentOS-mirror] A CentOS mirror in Latvia

Wed May 22 08:37:05 UTC 2013
Leo Truksans <leot at linux.edu.lv>

Hello!

Writing this to the mirror list managers.
The centos.linux.edu.lv mirror data should be updated as follows:
1) The organisation name is "Linux Center, University of Latvia".
2) The mirror can also be accessed via FTP and RSYNC:
ftp://centos.linux.edu.lv/centos.linux.edu.lv/,
rsync://centos.linux.edu.lv/centos/.

Also, can you allow rsync access from centos.linux.edu.lv to the primary
rsync repository (rsync://mirror.centos.org/, I guess)?