[CentOS-mirror] Request To Be Public Mirror

Cyrus Lopez cyrus at gravityfish.com
Wed Oct 23 05:48:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

We are interested in becoming a public CentOS HTTP-only mirror.

We've gone ahead and finished the initial sync and set up a cron job to run
4 times per day to sync with the master rsync server pool (fully tested to
be working flawlessly).

The server is in Dallas, TX, USA and we have a 2 Gbps line in a datacenter.
The name of the sponsoring organization is GravityFish, LLC with the URL of
http://gravityfish.com.

We get a lot out of the CentOS project so we'd like to give back in ways we
can. Thank you for your consideration.