[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror AU - RackCentral

Shaun McGuane

shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Fri Oct 25 06:09:27 UTC 2013

Hi Admins,

Just to follow up on this - I did not include all the information

HTTP - http://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos
FTP - ftp://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos
RSYNC - rsync://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos

Link Speed
1GB - AU Transit Links
10GB - AU Peering Links

My name is the sponsor and we check for updates every 4 hours

IS this enough information provided to be added to the public mirror?

Kind Regards
Shaun McGuane
[RackCentral]

Shaun McGuane | CEO
[t] 1300 722 532
[t] 0400 177 077
[t] shaun at rackcentral.com.au<mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au>
[t] www.rackcentral.com.au<http://www.rackcentral.com.au>
[t] Level 3/480 Collins St Melbourne, VIC 3000

[http://www.rackcentral.com.au/signature/f.png]

We have setup a public mirror in Melbourne, Australia and would like to be added to your public mirror list.

Mirror Details :

HTTP - http://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos
FTP - ftp://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos
RSYNC - rsync://mirror.rackcentral.com.au/centos

If there are any further requirements to be met, please get in touch.

Kind Regards
Shaun McGuane
RackCentral

Message protected by RackCentral: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering. http://www.rackcentral.com.au