[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Tue Aug 19 06:09:35 UTC 2014

On 15/08/14 09:13, Jesper Dahl Nyerup wrote:
> Hi centos-mirror@,
>
> One.com's public mirror service on mirror.one.com has begun mirroring
> CentOS, and we'd like to apply for inclusion in your Mirrors DB, as well
> as access to rsync from eu-msync.centos.org.
>
> HTTP:      http://mirror.one.com/centos/
> FTP:        ftp://mirror.one.com/centos/
> RSYNC:    rsync://mirror.one.com/centos/
>
> Sync schedule:    Every hour
> Bandwidth:        10 Gbps
> Location:         Denmark (Copenhagen)
> Sponsor:          One.com
> Sponsor URL:      http://www.one.com/
> IP to authorize:  46.30.209.75
>                   46.30.209.77
>                   2a02:2350::209:75
>                   2a02:2350::209:77
> Email contact:    mirror at one.com
>
> Yours,

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following hours.
Your IP(s) have been whitelisted (check that it's working in the
following hour)

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin