[CentOS-mirror] update mirror

KingsHost

info at kingshost.com
Tue Aug 19 06:38:19 UTC 2014

Hello
I think you need to learn how to talk
About server location when you check you can see server in IL but data
center in Phoenix AZ
And I change sync scheduled this server not to be only mirror for centos
I just try to support centos But i was wrong
Since the beginning and the way your words inappropriate

Best Regards,
--
Kingshost.com | Information Center
T: +9647902205584 | +9647718591298