[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Request

dderebenskiy at go-parts.com

Thu Aug 21 03:08:54 UTC 2014

I noticed our Sponsor links to Go-Parts say

http://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/http;//www.go-parts.com

instead of http://www.go-parts.com

If you could fix that it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, A DNS lookup should be ok.

I double checked the IP as well and it says it is in Florida, but when I
asked our people, I was told it was indeed in
Michigan. Maybe it moved somehow? If this isn't possible I will ask
again.

Thanks,
Dan Derebenskiy, Go-Parts