[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Request

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Thu Aug 21 06:39:25 UTC 2014

On 21/08/14 05:08, dderebenskiy at go-parts.com wrote:
> I noticed our Sponsor links to Go-Parts say
>
> http://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/http;//www.go-parts.com
>
> instead of http://www.go-parts.com
>
> If you could fix that it would be greatly appreciated!

Done, and I realized that I just did a copy/paste from the Sponsor URL
line from your first email :-)

> Also, A DNS lookup should be ok.

Ok, four IP addresses added in the ACL, so can you confirm that it works
? (will be implemented on all msync nodes in the next 30 minutes).

> I double checked the IP as well and it says it is in Florida, but when I
> asked our people, I was told it was indeed in
> Michigan. Maybe it moved somehow? If this isn't possible I will ask
> again.

No problem, I entered it as being in FL so nothing to change :-)

> Thanks,
> Dan Derebenskiy, Go-Parts

PS : can you verify your mirror in Perth/Australia as it's already
marked as outdated .

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin