[CentOS-mirror] ibiblio mirror

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sat Aug 30 08:25:23 UTC 2014

On 29/08/14 20:04, Don Sizemore wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It looks like the ibiblio CentOS mirror fell off the wagon with June's
> IP restrictions.  Our mirror is public and located at
> [http,ftp]://distro.ibiblio.org/centos
> <http://distro.ibiblio.org/centos>.  I'll ask the (real) admin about an
> rsync module as I'm a volunteer with limited access.  ibiblio is
> sponsored by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, but I'm
> not sure what the maximum throughput is these days.
>
> I think what broke is that the box running the rsync job is now
> 152.19.134.30 - could you all allow it, and remove 152.19.134.132 or any
> previous reference to login.ibiblio.org <http://login.ibiblio.org>?
>
> thank you,
> don sizemore, ii
> 919.260.4915 (c)

Hi,

I've checked in our mirrors DB and I don't see any reference to ibiblio
so it seems that mirror has never been publicly announced or inserted in
the DB.
Can you get your mirror updated and then tell us when done ? (see
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors)
I'll then add it .

Regards,

--