[CentOS-mirror] Discrepencies between vault.centos.org http and rsync

Mon Dec 1 13:30:35 UTC 2014
James Mathiesen <jmathiesen at tripadvisor.com>

I have a similar question.

On mirrors.tripadvisor.com we are pulling from

	rsync://mirror.symnds.com/CentOS-vault-full

We are serving the content as:

	rsync://mirrors.tripadvisor.com/centos-vault
	http://mirrors.tripadvisor.com/centos-vault/

We’re happy to be listed as a public mirror for this content.

Does it make sense for us to pull it from somewhere closer to the origin?

james