[CentOS-mirror] Information about setting up new mirror in NL

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Feb 12 12:14:34 UTC 2014

The archive for CentOS is approximately 73G (according to du -h, anyway)

On Feb 12, 2014, at 5:21 AM, "Robert Verspuy" <robert at exa.nl<mailto:robert at exa.nl>> wrote:

Hi All,

I was talking to the CEO of our datacentre and he wants to setup a mirror server for several linux distro's.
And I've convinced him to start with CentOS :)

He is going to buy a new server for mirror site and speedtesting.
It will have a 10gbit uplink and the datacentre has a good network.

But can someone tell me how much disk space is recommended?

With kind regards,

Eenspan 8-K
3897 AL Zeewolde
Meld support aanvragen nu via exa-support.com<http://exa-support.com> of via @ExaSupport<https://twitter.com/ExaSupport>