[CentOS-mirror] Mirror at University of West Georgia

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Thu Feb 13 21:38:55 UTC 2014

Thanks! On a related note, do you all need any assistance with any of the
management of mirrors and the like? If so, I am happy to help.

--
Gene Liverman
Systems Administrator
gliverma at westga.edu
678.839.5492

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.