[CentOS-mirror] Information about setting up new mirror in NL

Anthony Somerset

anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 11:45:00 UTC 2014

centos needs around 100gb give or take depending on active releases etc

if your going to mirror multiple distros depending on what you end up mirroring you probably will need 2-4TB or beyond as some distro mirrors are nearly a TB each!

Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5