[CentOS-mirror] Information about setting up new mirror in NL

Gene Liverman

gliverma at westga.edu
Wed Feb 12 20:53:13 UTC 2014

CentOS 6 is 40GB for me.

--
Gene Liverman
Systems Administrator
Information Technology Services
University of West Georgia
gliverma at westga.edu
678.839.5492

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.