[CentOS-mirror] Information about setting up new mirror in NL

Wed Feb 12 14:15:04 UTC 2014
Ryan Becker <Ryan at techbnc.org>

Hello,
I just checked my server and it says it's only using 52 gigs of space, but
I believe that during release it can get close to 150, so you may want to
allow enough space for that to happen.