[CentOS-mirror] Prefixes for fastestmirror

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 09:26:32 UTC 2014

I agree too - would love to know whats holding it back and what the community can do to help the transition - with the whole centos becoming a redhat based project it makes a whole lot of sense as fedora uses it already
Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5