[CentOS-mirror] Request to be public mirror of centos

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:25:04 UTC 2014

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the CentOS Project.

Unfortunately, current U.S. export policy prohibits us from exporting
software to countries subject to U.S. trade embargoes, currently
including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Sudan.

If this situation should change, the CentOS Project would be pleased
to reconsider your request.

Regards,

Ralph