[CentOS-mirror] Prefixes for fastestmirror

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:49:37 UTC 2014

On Sa 25 Jan 2014 17:12:26 CET, Amir Saatchi wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> What should I do to prove this datacenter? I can provid both mirrors for
> local acces inside country and also who are outside.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the CentOS Project.

Unfortunately, current U.S. export policy prohibits us from exporting
software to countries subject to U.S. trade embargoes, currently
including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Sudan.

If this situation should change, the CentOS Project would be pleased
to reconsider your request.

Regards,

Ralph