[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in Germany - 1Gbit

squadra squadra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:07:46 UTC 2014

Hello Ralph,

my mirror is back Online and ready for Service. I whould be happy if
it can help distributing this great OS.

HTTP: http://mirror.jgotteswinter.com/centos (v4 & v6)
FTP: ftp://mirror.jgotteswinter.com/centos (v4 & v6) <- will be
available during this morning
RSync: rsync://mirror.jgotteswinter.com/centos (v4 & v6) <- will be
available during this morning

Sync Frequency: every 2 hr
Country: Germany
City: Munich