[CentOS-mirror] Changes to mirrors.manchester.m247.com

Maciej Bonin maciej.bonin at m247.com
Fri Jul 11 10:12:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

We've had our centos mirror at mirrors.manchester.m247.com/centos breached yesterday, I've reinstalled it and I'm setting up the sync at the moment.
The person who originally set this up is no longer with the company and I need to know some more details.
I have a cron job set up that runs rsync -aqzH --delete eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS /my/destination/for/wwwroot/and/anonftproot and http and ftp listening on v4 and v6
Is there any more steps required to bring this back up to an acceptable state ?

Regards,
Maciej Bonin
Systems Engineer | M247 Limited
2116 Internal
M247.com  Connected with our Customers
Contact us today to discuss your hosting and connectivity requirements
ISO 27001 | ISO 9001 | Deloitte Technology Fast 50 | Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA | Sunday Times Tech Track 100
M247 Ltd, registered in England & Wales #4968341. 1 Ball Green, Cobra Court, Manchester, M32 0QT

ISO 27001 Data Protection Classification: B - Internal