[CentOS-mirror] [CentOS-mirror-announce] Important notification for the (upcoming) 7 release.

Robert Israel robert.israel at teamaol.com
Mon Jul 14 19:46:44 UTC 2014

Dear CentOS mirror administrators,

  I've inherited admin for centos.aol.com, and it appears we've run
afoul of the block mentioned below, as we download from msync on a
different IP than we serve out from.

  Per your instructions on this message, I'm responding to this list to
request allowance of the following IP addresses...

205.188.84.37
205.188.84.38

  ...to rsync using the CentOS module.  For reference, below is the IP
of our outgoing mirror VIP:

205.188.81.38

  If there's any questions/concerns, please let me know.

  Thanks!

 -Rob