[CentOS-mirror] applicantion for new mirror site

Tue Jul 8 08:06:35 UTC 2014
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On 25/06/14 18:30, ???????????????????? wrote:
> Hi,
> I am the administrator of the open-source mirror server for China
> University of Geosciences (Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China), which is
> also the sponsoring organization and the official site is
> http://www.cug.edu.cn/. I am writing to apply for your authority to set
> up an official public mirror site for CentOS in my university. To obtain
> your permission, I have prepared well for long. I’ve set up with all the
> cron job and the initial sync is completed. And I’ve also finished the
> sync script to enable four times of synchronizing every day. We
> currently provide the http access and the address is
> http://mirrors.cug.edu.cn/centos/. The server can load over 150M of
> bandwidth and it will run even faster domestically to access our site.
> If you should need any more informaition, please dont hesitate to let me
> know.
>  I sincerely hope we have your support and I am looking forward to
> hearing from you soon!
>
> Best Regards,
> YongCheng Wu

Hi,

Now that 7 is release, I'm busy treating all mirror proposals in the queue.
I've added your mirror in our DB so it will normally be listed as a
public mirror (and on mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following hours.
I've also whitelisted your ip 202.114.196.252 so you'll have access in
the following hours.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin