[CentOS-mirror] Access to msync.centos.org for Austrian mirror gd.tuwien.ac.at

Wed Jul 16 12:15:23 UTC 2014
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On 16/07/14 14:01, Rudolf Ladner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since you restricted access (at the IP level) for known public mirrors,
> we have problems getting updates.
> Please grant access to msync.centos.org for the Austrian mirror
> gd.tuwien.ac.at for gd3.tuwien.ac.at (128.131.36.156).
>
> kind regards
> Rudi

Hi Rudi,

I've allowed that IP and it will propagate to all msync nodes in the
following 30 minutes.
One question though : we sent multiple mails to the contact email
address we have in our DB and it's not the one you're using (and that
can explain why nobody never answered me ....)
Is gd at tuwien.ac.at the single PoC ?

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin