[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror: centos.openitc.uk

Sean McRobbie limit.signal at openitc.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 11:00:44 UTC 2014

Hello World,

We (OpenITC) have set up a new 1Gbps mirror based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom on AS20860 (IOMART-AS). We are currently syncing from eu-msync every 6 hours.

The mirror is available at:

http://centos.openitc.uk/

As requested, our sponsorship information is as follows:

Name: OpenITC

Regards,
Sean McRobbie

OpenITC.co.uk :: Internet - Telephony - Computing
XenVZ.co.uk :: Virtual Private Servers - Fast, effective solutions for reliable hosting!
TrafficSites.co.uk :: Websites for Business