[CentOS-mirror] new DE mirror

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Thu Jun 19 12:25:57 UTC 2014

On 18/06/14 21:27, Tobias Rehn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we have set up a new CentOS mirror and I would like to ask you to add it to the public mirror list. It is in sync and updates every 4 hours from eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.23media.de/centos
> FTP: ftp://mirror.23media.de/centos
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.23media.de/centos
>
> It is currently available via IPv4. IPv6 will we be added in the next few hours.
> Bandwidth: 4 Gbit/s
> Storage Capacity: about 20TB
> Location: Frankfurt, DE
> Company: 23Media GmbH
> Company URL: http://www.23media.de
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Your mirror has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be listed
as a public
mirror (and on mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following hours.

Thanks for your support ! (and don't forget to be subscribed to the
centos-mirror-announce list too)

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin