[CentOS-mirror] mirror ftp.plusline.de

Philippe Kueck mirrors at plusline.de
Wed Jun 25 12:29:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

we've been running an official CentOS mirror for quite a while and we're
listed in the yum mirrorlist, see:

http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=6&arch=x86_64&repo=os

Somehow we're not able to sync from eu-msync.centos.org since you closed
the access for non official mirrors. Also we're not listed on

http://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

Anyways -- could you please add us to the mirror list?

http: http://ftp.plusline.de/centos/
ftp: ftp://ftp.plusline.de/centos/
rsync: rsync://ftp.plusline.de/CentOS/

ipv4 & ipv6, bandwidth 1Gbps, capacity about 4TB
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Company: Plus.line AG
Company URL: http://www.plusline.de

please add 82.98.65.22 to your ip whitelist, that's where the rsync will
be triggered from.

Kind regards,

Philippe

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Philippe Kück
Managed Services

Internet - Hosting - MPLS VPN

Tel.:   +49 (0)69 758915-0
Fax:    +49 (0)69 758915-33
E-Mail: pk at plusline.net
WWW:    http://www.plusline.net

Handelsregister: HRB 53629 Frankfurt am Main
Vorstand: Richard Gresek
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Horst E. Eckhard