[CentOS-mirror] Important notification for the (7) upcoming release

Michael Meier (FTP Admin)

rrze-ftp-admins at fau.de
Tue Jun 17 11:56:05 UTC 2014

On 06/17/2014 01:38 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> In case you're not subscribed to the centos-mirror-announce list (and
> you should, if you're a public mirror admin),

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see a mention of this on
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors, instead this page
suggests to subscribe to centos-mirror - which contains lots of traffic
that is far less interesting for mirror admins than the announcements.
Maybe the Wiki-page should suggest to subscribe to
centos-mirror-announce instead of centos-mirror?

Regards,
--
Michael Meier, FTP-Admin
Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
rrze-ftp-admins at fau.de
blogs.fau.de/ftp/