[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror: centos.openitc.uk

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Jun 18 12:07:55 UTC 2014

On 18/06/14 13:00, Sean McRobbie wrote:
> Hello World,
>
> We (OpenITC) have set up a new 1Gbps mirror based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom on AS20860 (IOMART-AS). We are currently syncing from eu-msync every 6 hours.
>
> The mirror is available at:
>
> http://centos.openitc.uk/
>
> As requested, our sponsorship information is as follows:
>
> Name: OpenITC
>
> Regards,
> Sean McRobbie

Hi Sean,

Same thing as for the last mail I sent : I normally said that we'd
freeze temporary the "mirrors" state, but as it was already synced,  it
has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be listed as a public
mirror (and on mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following hours.

Thanks for your support ! (and don't forget to be subscribed to the
centos-mirror-announce list too)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab