[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Orlando, FL

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jun 27 16:26:28 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

On 06/27/2014 05:13 PM, Daniel Selans wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> Thanks for your response and explanation.
>
> Is there any way we can get our IP whitelisted on the msync servers in
> the meantime?

We have a .centos.org machine hosted out of the same DC ( its donated by
some of the hostdime folks, perhaps a different department ). I would
recommend just using that machine for the time being.

Typically, we dont like people hitting a single machine since we cant
gurantee what role its going to be deployed in at the time, but in this
case, if you needa high speed mirror local inside the DC, it might be
best to just use that.

If this works for you, we can workout the hostname etc offlist privately.

--
Karanbir Singh