[CentOS-mirror] applicantion for new mirror site in china

Sat Jun 28 12:09:31 UTC 2014
中国地质大学开源镜像 <mirrors at cug.edu.cn>

Hi,
I am the administrator of the open-source mirror server for China University of Geosciences (Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China), which is also the sponsoring organization and the official site is http://www.cug.edu.cn/. I am writing to apply for your authority to set up an official public mirror site for CentOS in my university. To obtain your permission, I have prepared well for long. I’ve set up with all the cron job and the initial sync is completed. And I’ve also finished the sync script to enable four times of synchronizing every day. We currently provide the http access and the address is http://mirrors.cug.edu.cn/centos/. The server can load over 150M of bandwidth and it will run even faster domestically to access our site. If you should need any more informaition, please dont hesitate to let me know.
I sincerely hope we have your support and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
YongCheng Wu