[CentOS-mirror] Argentina Mirror

Gene Liverman

gliverma at westga.edu
Sat Jun 28 15:03:33 UTC 2014

What server are you trying to rsync to?

--
Gene Liverman
Systems Administrator
Information Technology Services
University of West Georgia
gliverma at westga.edu

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.